Steps to Register
2. Choose the Competition that you are playing in and click on ‘register
- State League – Seniors
- State League – U18’s (including Futures)
- State League – Women
This is most likely your first time to this new system so you will need to create an account otherwise login in using your username and password.
Always use the same account to login and register as all activity is linked to your username.
4. Select the membership that is applicable to your age group
- League Age 18 – Born 1/1/2002 to 31/8/2003
- League Age 16 – Born 1/9/2003 to 31/8/2004
- League Age 15 – Born 1/9/2004 to 31/8/2004
If you are playing 18’s or Womens and you have already registered with a junior club then you need to select the League age followed by the (Dual) so that you do not pay capitation twice.
5. Complete Member Registration by filling in your details
If you plan to use your Active Kids Voucher, then you must record your details of that voucher in the question on the registration details page
6. Payment summery
If you would like to use your Active Kids Voucher for your $100 discount, then you may use (cut and paste) the following code in the field – Discount Voucher:
7. If you are entitled to another type of discount please email email@example.com for your code
8. Proceed with payment